Muzzle Magazine publishes poetry, interviews, and book reviews. We consider submissions through submittable. Click here to submit your work. We are unable to respond to submissions sent by email. Only previously unpublished work will be considered for publication. Simultaneous submissions are fine, but please let us know immediately if your work is accepted elsewhere. Submissions will be open from August 1-December 1, 2017.
- Poetry Submissions
Make sure that your name does not appear anywhere in the document
or submission title; our editors like to view submissions blindly.
- Want Muzzle to Review Your Poetry Book?
If you are a poet or publisher and want us to consider reviewing your recently
published poetry collection, please submit an E-Galley via submittable. If the
collection seems interesting to us, we will ask you to send a hard copy to one
of our book reviewers.
Terms and Conditions:
- Muzzle Magazine does not accept previously published work.
- You are giving permission to Muzzle Magazine to publish your work online in perpetuity.
- You will retain all ownership rights to the copyrights to your work.
- Artists should be paid for their labor. We wish we could pay you. We cannot pay you.
- All published work will be copy-edited.
- Should your work be presented elsewhere, subsequent to appearing in Muzzle Magazine, please mention that it appeared here first.