Muzzle Magazine publishes poetry, interviews, and book reviews. We are currently closed for submissions until August 15, 2016.
Only previously unpublished work will be considered for publication. Simultaneous submissions are fine, but please let us know immediately if your work is accepted elsewhere.
- Poetry Submissions
Make sure that your name does not appear anywhere in the document
or submission title; our editors like to view submissions blindly.
- Want a Muzzle Editor to Review Your Poetry Book?
If you are a poet or publisher and want us to consider reviewing your recent
poetry publication, please query us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the collection seems interesting to us, we will ask you to send a hard copy
to one of our book reviewers.
Terms and Conditions:
- Muzzle Magazine does not accept previously published work.
- You are giving permission to Muzzle Magazine to publish your work online in perpetuity.
- You will retain all ownership rights to the copyrights to your work.
- Artists should be paid for their labor. We wish we could pay you. We cannot pay you.
- All published work will be copy-edited.
- Should your work be presented elsewhere, subsequent to appearing in Muzzle Magazine, please mention that it appeared here first.